Social Work Program
Our Program Can Help You
At no cost to you, CareVio is a care management program that will work with you and your healthcare team to make it easier for you to take care of yourself and stay well.
We provide evidence-based care plans and individualized case management services for members
with complex medical and social needs.
- A full social needs assessment by a licensed social worker.
- Help with creating individualized goals to overcoming barriers along with a self-management
- Tools to help you with self management skills.
- Assistance in identifying your social needs as well as connecting you to resources to meet those needs.
- Referrals for community resources and Pharmacy as needed.
This Program Supports You:
- If you use CareVio.
- If you have behavioral health needs.
- If you have substance use disorder.
- If you have social needs.
- If you visit the Emergency Department or use hospital services often
- If recommended by your doctor or CareVio staff.
Click here to download this information in PDF format.
For more information, call 302-320-5600 or email email@example.com.