Our Program Can Help You
At no cost to you, CareVio is a care management program that will work with you and your healthcare team to make it easier for you to take care of yourself and stay well.
We provide evidence-based care plans to help you manage your health and offer individualized case management services to help you with your oncologic care.
- Assistance in understanding your diagnosis and what to expect during treatment.
- Help with creating individualized goals to overcome barriers along with a self management action plan.
- Tools to help you better understand your medication.
- Help with preventative care testing and immunizations.
- Referrals for oncology care, palliative care, and/or hospice services, as needed.
- Referrals for community resources, Social Work and/or Pharmacy as needed.
- Support after an Emergency Department visit and/or hospitalization.
This Program Supports You:
- If you use CareVio.
- If you visit the Emergency Department or use hospital services often.
- If you were diagnosed with advanced stage cancer and are receiving active treatment.
- If recommended by your doctor or CareVio staff.
Click here to download this information in PDF format.
For more information, call 302-320-5600 or email email@example.com.