High Risk Acute Care Program
Our Program Can Help You
At no cost to you, CareVio is a care management program that will work with you and your healthcare team to make it easier for you to take care of yourself and stay well.
We provide evidence-based care plans and individualized case management services to you when you are admitted to the hospital, throughout your stay and following discharge for up to 30 days to ensure you are safely transitioned home and well prepared to manage your health.
- Assistance to your hospital team in the discharge process.
- Support for a safe transition at discharge.
- Assistance with understanding your health problems and creating action plans for your healthcare needs.
- Collaboration with your primary care doctor and/or specialist to understand and assist in your treatment plan.
- Tools to help you better understand your medication.
- Assistance in identifying your social needs as well as connecting you to resources to meet those needs.
- Referrals for Social Work and/or Pharmacy as needed.
This Program Supports You:
- If you use CareVio.
- If you visit the Emergency Department or use hospital services often.
- If you are in the hospital for longer than 5 days.
- If you have high hospital bills.
- If you are at risk for hospitalization.
- If recommended by your doctor or CareVio staff.
Click here to download this information in PDF format.
For more information, call 302-320-5600 or email email@example.com.