Our Program Can Help You
At no cost to you, CareVio is a care management program that will work with you and your healthcare team to make it easier for you to take care of yourself and stay well.
We provide evidence-based care plans and individualized case management services to you in a skilled nursing facility (SNF), acute rehabilitation, or long-term rehabilitation setting.
- Assistance to the skilled nursing facility or acute rehab team in your discharge planning process.
- Support for a safe transition at discharge.
- Education and support to you and your family for all discharge needs and relevant concerns or issues.
- Tools to help you better understand your medication.
- Referrals for palliative care services as needed.
- Referrals for ongoing support in a longitudinal case management program as needed.
- Referrals for Social Work and/or Pharmacy as needed.
This Program Supports You:
- If you use CareVio.
- If you are discharged to a SNF, acute rehab, or long-term rehab setting.
- If you are admitted under the SNF 3-day waiver.
- If recommended by your doctor or CareVio staff.
Click here to download this information in PDF format.
For more information, call 302-320-5600 or email email@example.com.