High Risk COPD/Advance Pulmonary Program
Our Program Can Help You
At no cost to you, CareVio is a care management program that will work with you and your healthcare team to make it easier for you to take care of yourself and stay well.
We provide evidence-based care and individualized case management services to help you with your high-risk COPD and advanced pulmonary healthcare needs.
- Help by using a COPD Assessment Tool (CAT).
- Counseling to help you stop smoking.
- Education on COPD and other breathing problems.
- Help with creating individualized goals to overcoming barriers along with a self-management action plan.
- Tools to help you better understand your medication.
- Assistance in identifying your social needs as well as connecting you to resources to meet those needs.
- Help with preventative care testing and immunizations.
- Referrals for Social Work and/or Pharmacy as needed.
- Referrals for pulmonary care, palliative care, and/or hospice services, as needed.
- Support after an Emergency Department visit or hospitalization.
This Program Supports You:
- If you use CareVio.
- If you visit the Emergency Department or use hospital services often.
- If you have COPD, other breathing problems, and any of the following:
- Use continuous oxygen.
- Have uncontrolled symptoms.
- If recommended by your doctor or CareVio staff.
Click here to download this information in PDF format.
For more information, call 302-320-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.