High Risk Heart Failure Program
Our Program Can Help You
At no cost to you, CareVio is a care management program that will work with you and your healthcare team to make it easier for you to take care of yourself and stay well.
We provide evidence-based care plans and individualized case management services to help you with heart failure and cardiology conditions.
- Education on heart failure and other health problems.
- Tools to help you better understand your medication.
- Help with overcoming barriers, creating plans for interventions, and achieving goals.
- Help with preventative care testing and immunizations.
- Referrals for cardiology care, palliative care, and/or hospice services, as needed.
- Support from Social Work and/or Pharmacy as needed.
- Help with any heart failure symptoms.
- Support after an Emergency Department visit and/or hospitalization.
This Program Supports You:
- If you use CareVio.
- If you visit the Emergency Department or use hospital services often.
- If you have Heart Failure and any of the following:
- Use oxygen all the time.
- Have uncontrolled symptoms.
- If you are recommended by your doctor or CareVio staff
Click here to download this information in PDF format.
For more information, call 302-320-5600 or email email@example.com.