High Risk Diabetes Program
Our Program Can Help You
At no cost to you, CareVio is a care management program that will work with you and your healthcare team to make it easier for you to take care of yourself and stay well.
We provide evidence-based care plans and individualized case management services to help with your high-risk diabetes.
- Education on diabetes and your health problems.
- Help with creating individualized goals to overcoming barriers along with a self-management action plan.
- Tools to help you better understand your medication.
- Help with preventative care testing and immunizations.
- Assistance in identifying your social needs as well as connecting you to resources to meet those needs.
- Referral to a diabetes doctor as needed.
- Referrals for Social Work and/or Pharmacy as needed.
- Support after an Emergency Department visit, hospitalization, and an abnormal blood sugar lab result (HbA1C).
This Program Supports You:
- If you use CareVio.
- If you have diabetes and your blood sugar levels stay too high (HbA1C lab is above 9%).
- If you have problems with your Type II Diabetes.
- If you use insulin and need help.
- If recommended by your doctor or CareVio staff.
Click here to download this information in PDF format.
For more information, call 302-320-5600 or email email@example.com.